Monday 27 April 2009

I'll get a better title later.

...................................Mañana!
Currently Obsessing over.....


Yummy Noodles to go, and lots of them........for cheap :)








Elaine from Seinfeld and her outfits. It's not a very good picture, but you get the idea....














Dead End Street by The Kinks.
Anything written by Gore Vidal. Currently reading 'Burr' - a historical novel. It's excellently witty, enlightening about American history and I don't wanna put it down.


















www.thefashionspot.com - forums with pictures. Lots of pictures.

The Return of No Doubt!















Sam Haskins and knee high socks.

2 comments:

  1. I am also very excited about the return of No Doubt! I really like their version of Stand and Deliver that's going to air on Gossip Girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Elaine!!! I love her. I want to BE her. I want to have her life. I'm taking it too far.

    Sorry luvvie, I too have no credit. I'm off Saturday. Going to Broken embraces. Wanna come? Anyways I get paid Thurs too, sweet. I'm back living with my dad in Inchicore for a few weeks . Are you anywhere nearby? x

    PS I love COO

    ReplyDelete